To help us keep everyone safe and continue to stay open:
- Do not come to the Library if you are experiencing any symptoms associated with coronavirus.
- Only visit the building if you have a booking to pick up an item using our click and collect service, or are returning an item. We are unable to offer any in-person support at the moment.
- Follow all directional signs and maintain a distance of two metres from others.
- Hand sanitiser and other cleaning materials will be available when you enter the building.
- Please wear a face covering at all times (except when eating/drinking) unless you have a medical exemption.
- You can bring your own food if you need it. You will be able to use the water coolers and vending machines but please wipe them down with the disinfectant provided before and after use, wherever you touch them.
- You are not able to browse the print collection on our shelves.
- Click and collect:
- Library staff will maintain clean hands and wear a face mask whenever handling books, so you can be sure they are safe to collect.
- When you return items to the Library, they will be quarantined for at least 72 hours before they are removed from your account and available for the next customer.
- Only use the toilets if you have booked a study space.
Please note that if requested to do so by a legitimate public authority Cranfield University will share your name, contact details and time of visit for contact tracing purposes to control the spread of COVID-19. If you have questions about this data sharing please email firstname.lastname@example.org.