To help us keep everyone safe and continue to stay open:
- Do not come to MIRC if you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19..
- Only visit the building if you have pre-booked a study space in MIRC or the Bloomberg Suite. We are unable to offer any in-person support at the moment.
- Follow all directional signs to your seat and maintain a distance of two metres from others.
- Hand sanitiser and other cleaning materials will be available. Please use them to wipe down your work area before and after use. This is particularly important if you are using a Bloomberg terminal.
- Restrictions have been lifted and you no longer need to wear a mask in the Library at all times. However, you must wear one if you are unable to maintain social distancing from staff or other students, either whilst seated or moving around the building.
- You can bring your own food and drink if you need it. You will be able to use the water coolers and vending machines but please wipe them down with the disinfectant provided before and after use, wherever you touch them.
- All MIRC books have been transferred to the Kings Norton Library and you are able to use the Click and Collect service to reserve/borrow them:
- Library staff will maintain clean hands and wear a face mask whenever handling books, so you can be sure they are safe to collect.