To help keep everyone safe, we ask that if you are experiencing any symptoms associated with coronavirus, please do not come to the Library.
Please only visit the library if you have a booking to pick up an item using our click and collect service, or are returning an item. We are unable to offer any in-person support at the moment.
Please note that if requested to do so by a legitimate public authority Cranfield University will share your name, contact details and time of visit for contact tracing purposes to control the spread of COVID-19. If you have questions about this data sharing please email email@example.com.
Safe conduct: sanitising and social distancing
- Please follow all directional signs and maintain social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser and other cleaning materials will be available when you enter the building.
- Face masks do not need to be worn inside the building as long as you are able to keep a two metre distance from others.
- You are not able to browse the print collection on our shelves.
- Click and collect:
- Library staff will maintain clean hands and wear a face mask whenever handling books, so you can be sure they are safe to collect.
- When you return items to the Library, they will be quarantined for at least 72 hours before they are removed from your account and available for the next customer.
- You will not be able to access the toilets or visit any part of the library apart from the main entrance.