To help us keep everyone safe and continue to stay open:
- Do not come to MIRC if you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- We advise that you continue to maintain social distance. Please try to keep at least 1m from others. Bring your mask with you in case staff need to help you and can’t socially distance. (You do not need to wear a mask if you are exempt, or are eating/drinking.)
- Hand sanitiser and other cleaning materials will be available. Please use them to wipe down your work area before and after use. This is particularly important if you are using a Bloomberg terminal.
- You no longer need to wear a mask in the Library at all times. However, you must wear one if you are unable to maintain social distancing of one metre from staff or other students, either whilst seated or moving around the building.
- You can bring your own food and drink if you need it. You will be able to use the water coolers and vending machines but please wipe them down with the disinfectant provided before and after use.
- Please do not move furniture, which has been arranged to meet social distance guidelines.
- All MIRC books have been transferred to the Kings Norton Library and can be browsed, borrowed, reserved, and returned in that building.
Please note that if requested to do so by a legitimate public authority Cranfield University will share your name, contact details and time of visit for contract tracing purposes to control the spread of COVID-19. If you have questions about this data sharing please email email@example.com.