To help us keep everyone safe and continue to stay open:
- Do not come to the Library if you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Only visit the building if you have booked a study space, or are picking up/returning an item using our Click and Collect service. We are unable to offer any in-person support at the moment.
- You are unable to use the printers if you have not booked a study space in advance.
- Follow all directional signs and maintain a distance of two metres from others.
- Hand sanitiser and other cleaning materials will be available when you enter the building.
- Restrictions have been lifted and you no longer need to wear a mask in the Library at all times. However, you must wear one if you are unable to maintain social distancing from staff or other students, either whilst seated or moving around the building.
- You can bring your own food if you need it. You will be able to use the water coolers and vending machines but please wipe them down with the disinfectant provided before and after use, wherever you touch them.
- You are not able to browse the print collection on our shelves.
- Click and collect:
- Library staff will maintain clean hands and wear a face mask whenever handling books, so you can be sure they are safe to collect.
- Only use the toilets if you have booked a study space.
Please note that if requested to do so by a legitimate public authority Cranfield University will share your name, contact details and time of visit for contact tracing purposes to control the spread of COVID-19. If you have questions about this data sharing please email email@example.com.