Karyn has two roles within the library service. She is responsible for all library communications and messaging, including publications, social media and events, and is part of a small group that manage the websites. Since September 2019 she has also been the University Archivist and is learning fast about how to undertake fundraising activities and care for the documents that capture Cranfield’s rich history.
- BA (Hons) Information and Library Studies and English
- PgDip Corporate Communications (Distinction)
- Chartered member of CILIP, the library and information association, 2002-2021
- Associate member of Chartered Institute of Marketing (ACIM)
- Member of Archives and Records Association
- Chair of CILIP’s Publicity and Public Relations Group (now renamed the Marketing and Communications Group), 2013-2016