To help us keep everyone safe and continue to stay open:
- Do not come to the Library if you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- We advise that you continue to maintain social distance. Please try to keep at least 1m from others. Bring your mask with you in case staff need to help you and can’t socially distance. (You do not need to wear a mask if you are exempt, or are eating/drinking.)
- Hand sanitiser and other cleaning materials will be available when you enter the building. Please maintain good hand hygiene and wipe down your work area before and after use.
- You can bring your own food if you need it. You will be able to use the water coolers and vending machines but please wipe them down with the disinfectant provided before and after use, wherever you touch them.
- Please do not move furniture, which has been arranged to meet social distance guidelines.
- Please adhere to meeting room capacities. Masks must be worn by groups in the meeting rooms and at the group study tables.
Please note that if requested to do so by a legitimate public authority Cranfield University will share your name, contact details and time of visit for contact tracing purposes to control the spread of COVID-19. If you have questions about this data sharing please email email@example.com.