To help us keep everyone safe and continue to stay open:
- Do not come to the Library if you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Only visit if you have timetabled lectures or permission to be on-site.
- We advise that you continue to maintain social distance. Please try to keep at least 1m from others. Bring your mask with you in case staff need to help you and can’t socially distance. (You do not need to wear a mask if you are exempt, or are eating/drinking.)
- Hand sanitiser and cleaning materials will be available when you enter the building and on all floors. Please wipe desks and work areas before and after use.
- Please bring your own food if you need it. You will be able to use the water coolers but please wipe them down with the disinfectant provided before and after use.
- Please do not move furniture, which has been arranged to meet social distance guidelines.
- Please adhere to meeting room capacities. Masks must be worn by groups when in the meeting rooms.
- There will be a limited number of Library staff available on site. More Library staff will be working remotely to continue to provide the services and support you need.
- Study space seating capacity has been reduced. Please do not move furniture, please do adhere to meeting room capacities.
Please note that if requested to do so by a legitimate public authority Cranfield University will share your name, contact details and time of visit for contact tracing purposes to control the spread of COVID-19. If you have questions about this data sharing please email firstname.lastname@example.org.