Jess is an Information Specialist based at Barrington Library. She supports academic staff, researchers and students in the areas of cyber, information and decision management, simulation and modelling, operational analysis, systems engineering and digital forensics. Jess teaches information and digital literacy skills and she is an accessibility officer for Barrington Library.
- BA (Hons)
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- MCLIP (Chartered Librarian)
Additional roles within Cranfield
- Chartered member of CILIP, the library and information association
- Mentor to CILIP Professional Registration candidates
- Best Teaching Support Staff in the Student Led Teaching Awards (2015)