New hours and services from 6 September 2021
From 6 September, Barrington Library will be open:
- 8am-7pm, Monday to Thursday
- 8am-5pm, Friday
Please read our advice before you visit.
From 6 September:
- You will no longer need to pre-book your study seat. You can drop-in to study any time the Library is open.
- You will be able to book a group study room for up to eight people at a time (masks required).
- We will no longer offer a click and collect service. You will be able to browse, check-out and return books during any of our opening hours.
- If you reserve books online via Library Search, we'll email you when they are available for collection. There will be no need to pre-book a slot, just come in when it's convenient to collect and check-out your reservations.
- We will continue to post out loans for all staff and students until October 2021. After that time, we will only offer a postal service to part-time and remote learners. Free postal returns will be available for all staff and students for the full academic year.
- As always, the majority of our resources and support are available via the Library website 24/7.
Due to Network updates, printing and wifi are currently unavailable in Barrington Library. We will re-instate these services as soon as possible.
10 PCs are available for those who have an AN2 account.